Friday, July 16, 2010

Herald of the Old Gods

I've been accepted into the Cult of Cthulhu as a Herald of the Old Gods, the lowest in the ziggurat structure of the Cult. I'm quite happy with this. At first, with the information that I had, I was prepared to pay a membership fee of $50 but I was later told that wasn't required. I've always felt that anything worth having is worth paying for with cash, sweat, or other means. Money was tight when I petitioned to join the Cult so I was offering other means. Turned out that the information I had was wrong - the Cult accepted me without a membership fee.

I chose Adorahk Orrat as my Cult name.

It is from the Viridian tongue and means 'Infecting diplomacy'. That is how I like to see the way in which I introduce others to the left hand path. I usually make an effort to win people over, build their trust and then slowly introduce left hand path thinking to them. Typically I don't both trying to win over people already leaning towards the LHP but concentrate my efforts towards those who don't, those who are ignorant that there is actually more than one path to walk.

So I am the Infected Diplomat, the one slowly subverting the minds of those around me.

Ia Adorahk Orrat !

No comments:

Post a Comment